This workshop discusses the art and business of the lucrative field of wedding photography. During this workshop, you will also experience and practice on a ‘live’ wedding shoot.
Some of the topics that will be discussed are
- Budget & Costing
- Wedding Photographer’s Contract
- Photography Equipment for Wedding Photography
- The Wedding Day (& Types of Events)
- Reprints, Negatives, & Storage
- Ad-hoc Expenses (e.g. Commissions, VAT,…)
- Practical photo-session
… and more!
COURSE DATES AND TIMES
This instructor-led workshop consists of 3 theory sessions, a practical session (on a Saturday) and a round-up session. After the practical session, an open discussion session on the material learned take place (2 hours).
- Register for this workshop by filling in the registration form HERE.
Students must bring the following:
- Their own camera equipment (film cameras must not have film in them). Digital SLR (D-SLR) cameras with manual override functions are recommended.
- Spare accessories (e.g. batteries, chargers, memory cards, etc.)
- Camera’s instruction manuals
- A valid insurance declaration from an insurance company for private or commercial insurance of all your photography equipment
- A quote from your local newspaper to place an advert in the
- Some photographs for discussion
- Own notebook and writing instruments
- R1,650-00 per student.
- A non-refundable retainer fee of R500-00 must accompany the registration to reserve your place. The balance of R1,150-00 is payable on or before the day the workshop starts.
- Click on the button ‘CURRENT COURSE SPECIALS’ at the bottom of the page to see if there are Discount Vouchers available.
Extra costs are for the student’s own account. These costs include, but are not limited to:
- Developing and Printing,
- Excursion fees,
- Equipment insurance, etc.
Whenever possible, your instructor will inform you of any extra costs beforehand.
For this workshop, model fees are included in the cost.
LANGUAGE OF INSTRUCTION
- English or Afrikaans (determined by the majority group preference)
- The minimum number of 4 students are required for this workshop. Kondor Photographic reserves the right to cancel a course/workshop if the minimum number of students has not enrolled. Should Kondor Photographic need to cancel the workshop for whatever reason, all fees (including retainer fee) will be refunded to those students that have already paid.
- Each student agrees to freely give a full set of all the photo’s taken during the workshop/course to Kondor Photographic and the model(s) for their own
portfolio/marketing/ promotional use as Kondor Photographic and the model(s) see fit. The model(s) and Kondor Photographic undertake to list the photographer’s name (CREDIT/BY-LINE) with each photograph used. Full details can be found on the registration form and in the Terms and Conditions page of this website.